- #: 22618
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2010-01-08
- Current Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.20 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adumbration, Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © 2010 Adumbration, Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
Earthslicer is a game of capturing territory in the real world. As you move through the world, you leave a trail behind you. When this trail closes into some kind of loop, you capture that territory: a slice of mother earth becomes yours, forever.Did…..
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
it also dices
a meh cyclist write:
it's fun. and you can keep track of which parts of a city you've already explored and captured. just watch out for the seedy ones, or not.
Lots of fun
I like this idea, and this app.
Here are things it would be nice to see.
1. Only allow territory to be claimed at movement speeds of a walking or running person. Territory should not be captured at vehicle speeds. This would encourage physical exercise
2. Come up with a way to allow territory to be "captured". This app will grow stale over time if the first person to claim territory has no way to lose it to another player.
3. Somehow, allow people with devices other than the iPhone to participate.
Great up until a couple weeks ago.
Buffalo nickel write:
I adore this game. Highly addictive. I got really upset when someone was slicing nearby. Recently the app continually crashes so I can't play any more. :((
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes